Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Gratefulness!

So, I did a video response to Living My Someday's post on YouTube re: "Attitude of Gratitude-5 Things I am Grateful for".  While I could probably spend an eternity on ALL that My FATHER has done for me, I managed to narrow it down to 5....Gratefulness definitely flows from my heart....I can't help but feel it.  GOD has been SOO good to me and my family and I can't say or sing enough THANK YOUs to show my gratitude.

Click to view video:
Attitude of Gratitude~5 things I am grateful for


Father, I just Praise You and give You all the Glory, Honor and Praise for all that you have done for my family and I.  Surely, you deserve All the Praise.  I am so grateful for your unconditional love, faithfulness, and for being a Provider, Healer, Teacher, Leader, Father, etc.......THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  In Your Son's name I pray, Amen.

Eternally Grateful,

2 comments:

MikeyAnn said...

Great video and post! I'm grateful for it :) Good reminder to us all to be grateful for the things God provides.

From the Heart said...

Thanks for checking on me. I am doing better after having some health problems. God has been so good to me. I do need your prayers. I'm so glad to know you are doing better and keeping your blog going.
You can find me on FB is you just use my name Alice Stocks.



________________
Add this to your site