Tuesday, May 7, 2013


I'M BAAAAACK!  A NEW VISION AND A BEGINNING OF A NEW ME!



Hello all!  I am back!  It's been years....I know, saaad.  However, I am putting my gifts back into use and getting focused again.  GOD has given me some instructions and I have no choice but to follow them.  I mean, really, who wants to be in trouble with HIM?

Right, so, let's get straight to it.  I am so excited for what GOD has done, is doing and is about to do.  HE is so awesome!  HE gave me instructions to start posting videos on my YouTube channel and HE has also given me a vision and purpose for it as well as my blog.


Vision:  To equip young women and men with advice, knowledge and awareness of the power of knowing who they are in GOD.


Purpose:  To share what GOD has given to me, is doing within me and just being a willing vessel.


Stay tuned.....next post coming soon!


Check out my YouTube channel-Godsladie and be sure to comment, rate and subscribe.  


Intro to Youtube

Thanks and remember:

JESUS LOVES U!





No comments:



________________
Add this to your site